Friday, February 29, 2008

LORDY, LORDY

I'm going out for Margaritas tonight with some friends who live in my neighborhood, and then tomorrow night we're going to Carraba's with some other friends. I'd say that's a sufficient celebration for my birthday.

I was thinking back to my 30th birthday, and boy, did I celebrate that one differently. Of course, that was pre-Tom, pre-Jackson, pre-good sense. I remember a group of friends went to Hard Days Night, a club that Phil Vassar owned and where he played every weekend. My friend Denise even drove in from Atlanta. We had a great time, needless to say. Too bad Phil isn't going to be anywhere around town this weekend to help me celebrate!

Jackson had a relapse. He is no longer in a toddler bed but back in his crib. Tom changed it back to a crib yesterday. Jackson only slept in his toddler bed for about a week, but after that he wanted to sleep with me, or in "my" bed, I should say. Sometimes he would go in there and go to sleep before I'd even come to bed. I think he didn't feel safe in his toddler bed. That's why we went back to the crib. When he went to bed last night, he cried and cried and cried, but once he got quiet, he slept until almost 8:00 this morning. I think we'll just make the leap from toddler bed to twin bed sometime in late summer.

Darin and Tonya came in last night for the weekend. Darin has more studio time to put some songs on a CD today. And Mom will be in today. Jackson is so excited to have company. He's upstairs right now listening to Uncle Darin tune his guitar.

I'll most definitely have pictures to post on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails