Wesley came over this morning to play, and Jackson was a little hell raiser. I'm not sure why he was so revved up, but he was in time-out more than he wasn't. He is becoming a little aggressive, which I guess is just going to happen with a two-year-old boy, but I don't like him pulling on other kids or pushing them, or doing that stuff to me, frankly! I'm all for letting him be a little boy, but he will not be mean and rude to others and get away with it. For those of you who are from Kennett (which I'm sure is just my family reading this), check out this link and see one of our own on the cover of a Nashville magazine. I was walking by the magazine aisle at Kroger and I spotted it. Knew him right away. He sure has grown since the days of playing drums at our band concerts when he was like four.
I think we're going to change Jackson's bed to a toddler bed this weekend. He has no problems going to sleep now, so I think it's time for him to be able to crawl up in his own space. We'll see how that goes.
We're going to storytime in the morning, and if it's like all the other storytimes, this is what will happen. Notice how bored Jack appears to be.
Until next time...















2 comments:
Cute pic of Jackson. I used the same "plopper" for a pic of Darin and me. Those videos were funny. . .Jack was VERY bored!! ha ha Someone seen a pic of him at the house and kept bragging on how gorgeous he is!!! :)
I just wanted to say that Jack does look at little mischievous in that pic!!!
Post a Comment