Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Sorry I didn't get any cards in the mail to the grandparents out there. I had good intentions, truly, but it's been so nasty outside that Jackson and I haven't been out much this week. So consider this your Valentine's Day cards. Okay?
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE GRANDPARENTS AND FRIENDS OUT THERE!
WE LOVE YOU!
HUG YOUR LOVED ONES TIGHT TODAY! I KNOW I WILL.


I helped Jackson color this Valentine's Day card on cardboard for you all. Hope you like it. I feel so lucky to have such a sweet little boy to love every day of the year. He truly has my heart. I also feel very lucky and grateful to have Tom, and I love him very much. I have two Valentines this year! (Happy Valentine's Day, Tom!)

Sorry I don't have more to write, but it's been a pretty boring week here. Tom's been out of town and Jackson and I have stayed indoors avoiding the cold, brrrr.

Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails