Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Look-A-Like Meter

* * *

I actually made something last night that was edible. Even Jack ate it! It was so easy and actually very good. I pretty much followed it exactly except we didn't have Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, so I just added Italian seasoning to plain breadcrumbs. Since chicken is about the only meat Jackson will eat, this will definitely be going in our "family" cookbook.

Tender Italian Baked Chicken
"Flavorful and moist baked chicken"

PREP TIME
10 Min
COOK TIME
20 Min
READY IN
30 Min

INGREDIENTS
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.


* * *


I forgot to mention in my last post about Jackson coloring on our walls for the first time. I was at a photography class that I signed up for at a local college on Saturday, and when I got home in the afternoon, Tom called for me to come upstairs. Jackson had taken a fat purple crayon and colored swirlies all over the half wall upstairs and on the window sill and on two of the doors up there and behind the curtain and a little bit of the wall going down the stairs. I told Tom that it's funny how I'm with Jackson all week long and this never happens, yet he's with him for three hours and it does. Hmmm. There must have been a game or race on TV and his attention diverted elsewhere. Anyway, now the crayons are staying out of his reach!


JACKSON POSES WITH HIS MASTERPIECE


Here are a couple of recent pics:





Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails