Sunday, February 17, 2008

Get A Load Of My Dream House!

HGTVwill announce the lucky winner (ME) of the 2008 HGTV Dream Home Giveaway during a live television special! I have entered every day since the first day of this contest. You can enter too, until February 19th. Watch March 16 at 9pm ET/6pm PT to see the look of surprise on my face when they knock on my door! I can dream, can't I? Actually, my dream house would be a country tudor home, but I won't turn this beach house down.

BIG NEWS in the Schneider household: Jackson has transitioned to his toddler bed without incident. He hasn't had a problem with it at all. I just knew he'd be up all night running around, but he hasn't been. Just in case, we had put a childproof doorknob protector on the inside of his door, but he hasn't even tried to get out. Tom heard him this morning around 7:00 playing, so he went down to check on him and he could see that his light was on, and he opened the door and Jackson was just playing with some little dinosaurs he got last week. I am very proud of him. I think we'll try and get him some "real" furniture around his birthday in September.




Here's a video of Jackson showing you his toddler bed:


Here is a layout I did of me and Jackson, a picture Tom took of us on Valentine's Day before we went out to eat. It's always such a chore just to get Jackson to look towards the camera, so this picture is the best we got!



This is a really cute video of Tom playing with Jackson and having him do everything Elmo does. At least I know he can take direction. He'll be starting a Mother's Day Out program for the fall. It's one that I really like, too. Now we have to pay more attention to getting him potty trained so that he doesn't get kicked out of it. It's only two days a week, but I really feel like it will be beneficial for him. Anyway, on to the video:

Now I must get back to practicing my look of shock and surprise for the HGTV people when they visit me in March! Reserve your spot now for vacation.



Until then...

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Jack is just so precious!!! Sounds like he is doing pretty good in his "big boy" bed!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails