Monday, March 3, 2008

I AM 40 AND I AM OKAY!


I did this digital layout from pictures taken over the weekend, but I'm not finished with it. I'm not really pleased with it, but I don't have time tonight to keep messing around with it. So here it is. When I fix it to my liking, I'll repost it.

I had a great birthday weekend. Plenty of family in and friends around to help me celebrate all weekend. Friday night I went out with some girlfriends to a Mexican restaurant and had some margaritas. I laugh so much with those girls. It was a lot of fun! Then Saturday, Mom and I took Jackson shopping in the afternoon, and then she watched him at night while Tom and I went out to eat with some other friends. We went to Carrabba's, which is a favorite of mine, and that was a lot of fun too. I got some great gifts that I certainly wasn't expecting. Thanks everyone for making my 40th birthday a great one!

It was so nice here today, except for the wind, so we met Stacy and Wesley at the park, and I tried to take a lot of pictures, but none turned out, really. Even in this one, Jackson's eyes are closed! Jackson ran face first into a metal pole because he was turned around looking at me and wasn't watching in front of him. I just knew it would leave a mark, but really there's nothing. He didn't even cry very long over it!



I am tired after a long weekend and long day, so I don't have any more to write. Sorry! And I'm not really happy with any of the pictures I have taken in the past few days. The ones in my layout above are the only ones decent enough to show!

Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails