Thursday, March 13, 2008

I searched the Internet for a chart that I could download and print for Jackson, and came up with a semi-blank one that I put all of Jackson's favorite characters on and sort of personalize it for him. I printed out several since they're weekly charts, and I have taped one up on his bathroom mirror. We will be placing stars every time he actually "uses" the potty, not just sits on it.

And as of tonight, he deserves his first star since we've been keeping the chart. He went Number 2 in the potty! I don't have any stars on hand, unfortunately, but I have promised him we'll get them in the morning! I bought him some underpants today and I had him wear them around the house tonight, and at supper he told me in so many words (I'll spare you all the "poop" terminology) that he needed to go. The story is much more exciting, but I know most people don't get their jollies from potty training stories. So let's just say we're well on our way to being a BIG BOY!

He got these underpants today, along with the Diego ones I posted a few days ago, and he wanted to put on Lightning, so that's what we did!



I'm still searching for an Easter outfit for Jackson. I found something at Old Navy, but I'm not sure it's supposed to match. I just liked the shirt, really. I need to get busy working on getting his Easter basket stuff too. He has picked out lots of things he thinks the Easter bunny should be getting him when we've visited Target. Each time he sees something new!


He ALWAYS wants this when we pass by it, so the Easter bunny might just have to get him this:


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We met Wesley and Stacy in a park the other day and I was trying to get some cute pictures of them because I'm getting ready to hang several pictures up in Jackson's room and in his play room of friends and family, but wouldn't you know it, Jackson never looks at the camera anymore and I couldn't get a good one of the both of them. But I got a really cute one of Wesley. He looks so grown up to me in this first picture:








* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Finally, some pictures of our little snow day last weekend. Jackson really had a great time in it, but it was melting away quickly. Tom wanted to build a little snowman with him, but alas, it was gone too fast! Here are some pictures from their sledding experience! We don't own a sled, so Tom improvised with a Jasper sign.






Until next time...
P.S. Be watching on Sunday when HGTV awards me my Dream Home. I'm already planning my first week's stay there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails