Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009 At Home

Here's Jackson with all of his Christmas loot! I'm sure I have left out some things, but I tried to gather everything up so we can look back on it someday and see what all he got! I guess the scooter and his "claw" machine and the Transformer were his big things from Santa. And the rest he's gotten from family and friends. I'd say he is one lucky boy who is loved by many!


He's definitely loved by his momma!
Well, Christmas is over and it seems like I was just decorating the tree! It goes way too fast. I don't know when I'll get all the decorations down, but it WON'T be this week. Hopefully before Valentine's Day...but I doubt it!
Jackson opened up one present from Pawpaw and Mimi on Christmas Eve and it was the book 'Twas The Night Before Christmas where Dad had recorded himself reading it. It's a recordable book. Jackson really loved it! He listened to the last page about four times where Pawpaw says, "Merry Christmas, Jackson. I love you." And he'd just have this sweet little smile on his face.

At first Jackson told me to write on the note: "Santa, please just take one cookie." And then Tom told him that if he only let him take one cookie, that Santa might only leave one toy, or something to that effect, so then Jackson changed his whole way of thinking and said to put: "Santa, please take all the cookies." Probably a wise move! And yes, Santa got chocolate chip cookies this year because I always disappoint myself with sugar cookies and I was NOT in any kind of mood to decorate cookies this year. So I hope he liked the chocolate chip ones.

He got the Operation Spongebob game, which he calls Make Spongebob Feel Better game.

And he got this light-up scooter that he had wanted!

And here's the "grab" game he really, really wanted. He plays a full-size one at Buffalo Wild Wings and has talked about it since the first time he played it. And Christmas morning, he LOVED this thing. Let's just say the newness has now worn off. :(

Mom, Darin and Tonya came in on Christmas Day. And after some Wii playing, we opened our presents.


Mom got Jackson this fake fur blanket thing, which he loves! He's always loved the one she has at her house, so now he's got his own. And he sleeps right on top of it!

Nana and Jackson listening to Pawpaw's book!

Darin and Tonya
And just like that, it's over. :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails