This is the group of neighbors who brought in the new year 2010! We got sillier as the night progressed...maybe it was the wine and such? Anyway, we had waaaaaay too much food, waaaaaaay too many spirits, and waaaaaay too much fun. We have the best neighbors! And while we were having our party here, Jackson was next door having fun with Sadie and Addy and the babysitters! It all worked out great!Brian and Sara
Amy and Sara

Sean and Amy
I don't have any New Year's resolutions, but I should. It just seems like it snuck up on me! I more than likely will be entering the working world in the fall of 2010 once Jackson starts kindergarten. Yes, he will be in kindergarten!! Isn't that unbelievable! So 2010 will be a big year with lots of new experiences and memories...and I hope they're all GOOD!
















No comments:
Post a Comment