Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This is a hint of what we're doing on Saturday. You guessed it, the Ringling Brothers Circus is coming to town! I will have a lot more pictures to post after the weekend!

I have been experiencing computer problems again, so that's why I haven't posted in a few days. First I want to say Happy Birthday to Mary! Sorry that we dropped the ball on that! I hope your birthday was awesome!

I went to the doctor on Monday because of this head cold I can't shake and because of my foot that won't get better. I am tired of limping! They did an x-ray on it and it didn't show any stress fracture, so that's good. Hopefully I can get well and stay that way for a while!

It was Pajama Day at Jackson's preschool yesterday and he was so excited about it! He talked about it for a week! And they had a carnival where they played games and won toys and they watched a movie and ate popcorn. What else could a four-year-old want?

I have not been able to start painting his room yet either, which I have been intending to do for days! Maybe that's something I can start on this weekend. But I doubt it, due to all the work that I have taken on. It was slow for about a week or two and now I'm back in full swing! I guess that is a good thing! Sorry such a short post, but with me being puny here lately and the weather being so nasty, we have not done anything much to write about! I hope to have a good post about the circus, so stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails