Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nana!

And here's your digital card. I'll print it out for you!

We wish you a Happy Birthday! But just so you know, don't be looking for your gift in the mail or a card, for that matter. Barney ate your card (no, really, he did) and your gift isn't anything we can put in the mail. You can get your present in two weeks when you come to visit, hope that's okay.

Buster had his follow-up at the vet's office on Monday, in case any of you were wondering about his health, and the vet said he looks awesome and his leg/knee has healed up nicely and the muscle doesn't show signs of atrophy, so that means he is putting weight on it. So Buster was discharged and I expect him to have a full recovery! Whew. Jackson calls him Busterino sometimes, which is something I call him from time to time. It's so funny to hear it come out of Jackson's mouth!

Here are a couple of pictures from Gulf Shores last year. Cathy took these and I just got them from her. Jackson looks so little! He really loved whacking that pinata! This makes me ready to go back to the beach!

I am in the mood to decorate this house! We've been here for over two years, so you'd think I would say "redecorate," but I've never gotten around to decorating too much. Our room is just pitiful and I can't wait to do something in there, at least paint! And I definitely am wanting some living room furniture that actually fits in that room. Such an odd shaped space, it's hard to know what to do. This lady, The Nester, has got some great tips on what she calls "mistreatments," which are curtains on a budget! So that has me itching to just go buy some fabric and nail it up around my windows! Check it out!

We supposedly have a snow and ice storm heading our way, so it seems everybody is hunkering down! I hope we have snow for Jackson's sake so we can build a snowman and actually go sledding somewhere. Just no ICE, please. People in TN already drive crazy, they really don't need to put everyone else's lives in danger by driving on ice!

All this talk of snow and ice and all I want to do is put my toes in the water!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails