Thursday, January 14, 2010

They Call Him The Streak!

This is how I caught Jackson riding his scooter through the house last night before his bath. I have lots of pictures of him, most of them too racy to put on the blog! ;) He loves his scooter and maybe the temps will be warm enough tomorrow for us to get outside so he can ride it with clothes on!

This is just a collage thingy that was a Facebook application and I thought I would post it here too. It randomly picked the pictures and I think it did a pretty good job. Some of my favorites in there. They're all from 2009. Time is just evil. Goes way too fast.

And here are some pictures from RateMySpace of a room that I am going to copy! :) This is what I should have done to start with. Why I thought my OCD tendancies would allow a winding road mural all over the wall is just beyond me. This will look much more put together with its straight, clean lines. And at least then I'll be able to hang some pictures on the wall, whereas before I couldn't because they would be covering up a car or truck or road! And I still love Jackson's bedding and figure he'll be into cars and things with wheels for another three years at least, so it should be all good.




Not a whole lot going on this week. Trying to stay in and stay warm, although tomorrow is supposed to be around 50 degrees! I've been just wanting to stay inside by the fire, so maybe tomorrow will help to get me out of my funk!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails