Here we are waiting outside the Sommet Center for the circus to open its doors!
This is at the pre-show! Jackson is on Tom's shoulders so he can watch the elephants paint with their trunks!
I know he looks unhappy in this picture, but it's all due to having to look at the camera, not because he's not having a good time!
Here he's joining in with the entire audience and helping with a magic trick!
Pretty amazing, huh?
This is so funny! She tried to get a high five or even a little smile, but Jackson was having none of it. Didn't seem to faze her! She's all smiles!
Here are the elephants painting!
Seriously amazing!
The elephants and the tigers were my favorite! When Tom asked Jackson what his favorite part of the circus was, he said, "All of it!"

This little Hungarian had to be a serious nut job. There were about ten 500 lb. tigers in this cage with him. I mean these are massive animals. And he was just hopping around like they were kitty cats. I told Tom if it were me, the first eye contact I would make with one of them, I would probably pee on myself, which in turn would make them attack me. :( I'm not cut out for circus life!
These tigers were beautiful!

Now, these Mexican boys just made me a nervous wreck. My palms were sweaty and I could have used a refresher of deodorant after watching them. They were 32 feet in the air just running around on these pendulum thingys. Every once in a while they would get too fast and one of them would lose their footing. Oh, my. Their mother must just be a wreck.
No comments:
Post a Comment