MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!****************
He had wanted this "truck that will do whatever you say" for a looooong time, and Papaw and Mamaw got it for him! I think you can see how happy he is!
I thought I better post some pictures from Jackson's Christmas in Indiana last weekend since today is Christmas Eve and I will have LOTS more pictures to post! Tom and Jackson went to Indiana without me because I felt I needed to stay home with Buster since he'd just had his ACL surgery. I missed seeing Jackson open all his gifts and I missed him like crazy! But he had a great time and got just about everything he ever wanted! He had so much fun! Who needs Santa when you have grandparents?
He had wanted this "truck that will do whatever you say" for a looooong time, and Papaw and Mamaw got it for him! I think you can see how happy he is!

















No comments:
Post a Comment