Well, we had the house walk-through on Monday, as most of you know. I sat down to write about it Monday night in the blog but I knew I would be spewing so much negativity that I just decided not to. It started at 1:00 and we didn't leave until 6:00. I think it was a record. I would love to talk about it some more, but you know the old saying, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. That's where I'll leave it. Needless to say, Tom and I would really like to be excited about this, but we're finding it a little difficult.
As it stands, we'll have a final walk-through at 11:30 on Friday and if all goes well, and that's a pretty big "if," then we'll close at 1:00.
On to happier things, like Jackson! Here are a couple of pictures with Jackson and Tom from Mother's Day, when I didn't get any good ones with him, remember?
As it stands, we'll have a final walk-through at 11:30 on Friday and if all goes well, and that's a pretty big "if," then we'll close at 1:00.
On to happier things, like Jackson! Here are a couple of pictures with Jackson and Tom from Mother's Day, when I didn't get any good ones with him, remember?


Later in the day on Sunday we went over to Wesley's to play in the backyard because he's got way cooler toys to play with, plus it was outside and Jackson loves to be outside. He ran around like a mad man. Wesley has a new sandbox, and Jackson really didn't like the sand on his feet, so he didn't play in there with him much.
Not much else going on around here, except all of this house stuff. So I'll just leave you with some pictures that we took over at Wesley's house, which is what you grandparents want to see anyway, right?


Thanks, Cath, for your comments! Glad to know you're reading it.
Come back real soon!
Sabrina















No comments:
Post a Comment