Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Can't We All Just Get Well?


Isn't that the funniest picture? He really loves big sunglasses.

I have finally recovered from strep throat that I had last week, but now Jackson and Tom are sick. Jackson seems to feel fine now, but last night he was holding his belly and whining and he walked over to me and threw up on me. Then I rushed him into the bathroom, still throwing up, and he slid down in the floor on it! Nice. He didn't have anything on his stomach, so it was really just fluid, but way gross. He didn't eat supper after that and went to bed fairly early for him. He seems okay this morning. Tom started feeling bad in the night and was running a temperature. He went ahead and went to work today, but he might be putting in a half day. It sounds like he's got the flu bug maybe.

We have now learned that we'll have a walk-through on the house on Monday instead of Friday, and then close on it on the following Friday. It's driving us both crazy. This month is already becoming a blur for me.

I really don't have anything else to write, so I'll log off!

Come back real soon!
Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails