Sunday, May 13, 2007

How I Spent My Mother's Day!


All I really wanted for Mother's Day were a couple of good pictures with Jackson. That turned out to be too much to ask. I took a couple of good ones of Jackson and Tom, but since it's Mother's Day and not Father's Day, I will not be posting those today. Below is a layout I did some months ago, but I like the picture of the two of us. Jackson took me out to eat breakfast at IHOP with the help of Daddy. Let me just say, Jackson does NOT like grits. I thought it would be really similar to oatmeal, but he wouldn't eat it. As a matter of fact, all he's eaten so far today is a banana. He didn't want French toast, pancakes or eggs.

After breakfast we went out to the lake and fed the ducks. Jackson gets so aggravated at the ducks when he throws them some bread and they eat it, which is the whole point. But he screams at them. I'm not sure why he does that, but it's funny! It was a great morning. Below are some pictures from the lake.

Thanks for my breakfast, card and CD of Todd Snider, Jackson! I love you! Be sure to listen and watch the video clip right here. That goes out to Jackson! I'm so happy to be a mother, but most of all to be Jackson's mother!

Come back real soon!

Sabrina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen him in a while, that dudes got some hair! I have a picture of me holding him(Thanksgiving I think)stuck on my dresser mirror and there has been quite some hair growth since then. That top picture is funny, get that boy a comb! I was looking at some of my childhood pictures today and still wonder why mom didn't use a comb on me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails