Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy 20 Months Old!


Jackson turned 20 months old today! Unbelievable! This picture of him was taken tonight after his bath:




Today was such a waste of time for us. Tom stayed home sick with strep throat and the flu, I think. He went to the doctor and got a shot, so he's feeling better now. But there was a showing of the house at 2:00, so we had to pile in the Jeep and stay gone from 2:00 to 3:00.

Then after we get home and settled, and I'm able to start some computer work, finally, the inspector for the buyers of our house comes knocking on the door. He was supposed to be here yesterday, we thought. These buyers are so squirrely. They're starting to irk me a little. I wouldn't mind if they backed out of the whole thing! Anyway, so we had to leave from 5:00 to 7:00, so we went and ate at Cracker Barrel. Jackson ate some dumplins! He didn't nap all day today, but he's been in a pretty good mood. I have a lot of work to do, so I'll sign off!

Come back soon!

Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails