Yes, we did close on our house on Friday. I'm still not 100 percent sold on the job they've done (not even 50 percent sold to tell the truth), but I think I'll be fine once we're moved in and our furniture covers the walls that aren't straight. How sad is that? After closing, we got a bucket with a plunger, toilet paper, paper towels and some Pizza Hut coupons. It struck me as funny.
Tom has been out at the new house ALL weekend pulling up the sod that was planted in the front yard too soon and DIED and putting it all in the backyard so that they can come and lay new sod this week. He wants to have the topsoil for the backyard. He is going to be so sore tonight. Mom was in all weekend and really helped by watching Jackson so we could be gone all day at the closing and getting utilities, et cetera, turned on and transferred.
I don't have pictures of the new house now that it's finished, but I'll post some in the next few days. I have gotten so busy with work that I haven't put the first dish in a box to pack! We are going to try to have movers here on Saturday to get all of our heavy stuff and then just rent a U-Haul and move the rest of the stuff ourselves. It looks like we have our current house sold and we can close at the end of the month. So that's good.
Jackson got his finger smashed on Friday in the shower door when I opened it, without knowing he was on the other side (Tom was watching him), and it was so swollen and red, I thought he'd lose his nail. But now he's not sure which finger is hurt. When you ask about his boo-boo, he looks at his index finger on both hands. So I think he's going to live.
We have so much to do in the new house, like curtains, blinds, blah, blah, blah. So if I miss three or so days on this blog, sorry! We'll keep you posted. I'll try to get some pictures up of the house soon.
Here are some pictures of Jackson with the geese and ducks taken a couple of weeks ago. One goose just didn't like Jackson to be around him. He had already come up behind Jackson and pushed him in the back. In this next picture, I think he was stretching his neck out to bite him! But Jackson was not scared. He's a little tormentor!
We have so much to do in the new house, like curtains, blinds, blah, blah, blah. So if I miss three or so days on this blog, sorry! We'll keep you posted. I'll try to get some pictures up of the house soon.
Here are some pictures of Jackson with the geese and ducks taken a couple of weeks ago. One goose just didn't like Jackson to be around him. He had already come up behind Jackson and pushed him in the back. In this next picture, I think he was stretching his neck out to bite him! But Jackson was not scared. He's a little tormentor!



Come back real soon!
Sabrina














