He wants a Tom & Jerry party, so I found some Tom & Jerry clip art online, and I think it turned out cute. I have covered up the date and the address just because we won't have enough cake and ice cream for any interlopers! Ha! This kit is from Shabby Miss Jenn and it's called Birthday Wishes. If you're a digital scrapbooker, you can find it HERE! I'll be putting these in the mail in a week or so.
The bedding is called Dept. of Motor Vehicle something or other. It has everything on it that Jackson loves, tractors, diggers, firetrucks and cars. I'll order it soon.There's not much going on here because it's SO hot! I did get my new software in that I have started to learn. Hopefully I'll be up and running on it in a couple of weeks and will be able to take work from people. I have been WAY too slow! And with Jackson starting preschool in the fall, I really need to be busier.
So in my down time, I also put together this layout from our vacation this past summer. At least I'm getting some pictures scrapped that I wouldn't be able to if I was working! Now if only someone would pay me to digital scrapbook! I should have been a graphic designer, because I could play around in Adobe ALL DAY LONG!
Oh, we have our first "real" trip to the dentist this morning. I'll let you know how it goes. They're going to clean Jackson's teeth and check the one that he chipped when he was a year old. He is having a lot of sensitivity in it right now, so maybe they'll want to put some sort of cap on it. Ugh.
Until next time...















No comments:
Post a Comment