Anyway, we have to go back at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow because they have to put a crown on his little chipped tooth where he's having the sensitivity. The dentist said that the nerve is completely exposed and that's why it's so painful for him sometimes.
Anyway, I'm really nervous about it all because I can't be back there with him. I guess after he drinks their little magic potion that he won't care who is with him, but I just don't want him to be scared. I took my camera today because I wanted to have pictures of his first "real" dentist visit, but wouldn't you know it, my camera battery went dead. I did get two pictures of him on the mechanical horse they have there that you can ride for free.


Sorry so short, but I've got to get him ready for bed and prepared for his big day tomorrow! I'll let you all know how it goes!
Until next time...















No comments:
Post a Comment