I decided to change out Jackson's pictures in his bathroom so I took a bunch last night and some turned out pretty cute. He was making so many different faces, it was hilarious! This is one page I am going to print and hang up. I am going to paint the white frames that are in there now red.
I don't want to go into it all on this blog because I'm tired of talking about it today, but Jackson's visit to the dentist today did not end well. After getting a second opinion wherein I was told to make sure a certain dentist would do the work and after requesting that that dentist do the procedure, I find out AFTER the fact that a different dentist performed the pulpectomy and crown on Jackson. I was livid. Still am. Not sure what to do. Thinking about disputing it on my credit card. And the crown, to me, doesn't look right at all.
I don't want to go into it all on this blog because I'm tired of talking about it today, but Jackson's visit to the dentist today did not end well. After getting a second opinion wherein I was told to make sure a certain dentist would do the work and after requesting that that dentist do the procedure, I find out AFTER the fact that a different dentist performed the pulpectomy and crown on Jackson. I was livid. Still am. Not sure what to do. Thinking about disputing it on my credit card. And the crown, to me, doesn't look right at all. Jackson was a really great patient. I have some pictures of him before all this went down. He did everything that the nurse asked of him and was so compliant. Now I feel like I fed him to the wolves. I feel a bit of guilt that he went through what he did, but I guess it was necessary. He was such a good boy there. And he seems to be feeling great now, so that is a blessing. He is stronger than me, for sure.
And I got his bedding in today and I'm a little undecided on it. I don't really like it as much in person. Can anything go right for me? Please? I guess I'll keep looking! Not much more going on. I'm drained from today. Hitting the hay.
















No comments:
Post a Comment