Tuesday, August 19, 2008

There's a Web site where you can yearbook yourself where you can put a picture of yourself in and it will show you what you would have looked like through the years, starting with like the '50s. So of course I had to see what Jackson would have looked like. It is SO weird to see some of these pictures.


1950

1956


1958

1968
Nerd

1970
Nerdier

1980

1990
Just plain scary

My son with a mullet. Let's all pray this style never returns.

Some of mine were pretty hilarious, as you can see.

1960

1966
1974

1978

Rockin' the fro

1984

Now, this one could have been taken right out of an old photo album of mine. I would have been proud to have this hair!


1994

Ditto for this one. I think my hair was like this actually. The bangs could have even been a little higher!

1996

Okay, enough of that. Although I haven't laughed that hard in a while.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails