Monday, August 25, 2008

Grandma Hart and Grandpa Hart came in to visit on Friday and stayed until Saturday afternoon. I think Jackson and Mary Jo wore each other out playing. They walked to both parks here in the neighborhood and also played on Jackson's park for a while. She brought him this construction hardhat to play with.




Here they are lounging on the couch watching the tube.

Sorry I don't have anything more going on, but we're gearing up for Jackson's birthday and him starting school. I'm busy getting his room switched over. I have GOT to order some curtains today! I'll send a picture of his room as soon as I get it looking the way I want! We did get Tom's desk moved into Jackson's "old" room, but the crib is also still in there. I don't know when it will ever be finished!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails