
After seeing a tire swing DIY project on a blog post, which I listed last week, Tom got busy and put one together for Jackson!
Here, Sadie, Drew and Jackson on its virgin voyage with three people! Tom was swinging them a little too high and I was afraid one of them would come flying out of the thing and hit their head on the ground and die! I did NOT want that happening on my watch. So from now on, no high swinging. Drew went so high he was picking the leaves off of a tree branch from another tree!
Because of the way our yard slopes, I was able to stand underneath him and when he swung up my way, snap this picture!




How great is this? Now I want open cabinets! I have always loved my Fiestaware and can't imagine ever owning any other plates, but I would REALLY love a couple of open cabinets like this or even some cabinets with glass fronts. I am FULL of projects these days and short on follow-through. Now I must begin collecting MORE Fiestaware.
Speaking of collecting, I told Jackson that we needed to go to the bank this morning and he said, "If you go to the bank and they give you money, can you give it to me? I collect money." That is his thing to do is look for change on the ground, in stores, everywhere. He's always enlisting me to help him find money!
In the paint store a few weeks ago, he bugged me so much that I pulled out two quarters and rolled them down two different aisles when he wasn't looking, and then when he found them, of course he said, "It's my lucky day!" Now he wants to go to the paint store all the time because he just knows there's money there. ;)
***********************
We had two birthday parties last weekend. One was for his best little friend, Giles. There was a magician there! Jackson loves magic tricks and thinks he can be a magician. As a party favor, he got a magician's hat and wand and was "bippity-boppity-boo'ing" stuff all the way home. Those were the "magic" words the magician used at the party. He had so much fun!















No comments:
Post a Comment