
We were in Indiana last weekend celebrating Christmas there. We had, I guess, four gatherings in all. We had the Hart Christmas, the Schneider Christmas (just us and Tom and Mary) and then on Sunday we had the Kluemper Christmas and the Schneider Christmas, which are pretty large affairs.
I told Jackson on Sunday that we were headed to the Kluemper Christmas party and he asked me if there were going to be bouncies, which means blow-up bounce houses. And I told him that was all that would be missing from it. It would actually be fun to rent one of those some year and fit it inside the center where they have their party. You'll have to run that by the planning committee for next year, Jackson!











Jackson has already gotten a Lucky Ducks game, a Hungry Hippo game, a couple of Hot Wheels trick track thingies, a couple of dinosaurs, lots of toy animals, a remote control helicopter, a remote control car that runs on the wall, money, and I'm sure I'm leaving something out, but all of that and Santa hasn't even stopped here yet! It's going to be a fun time Christmas morning!
I want this to be the best Christmas for Jackson, as does every parent I suspect. But even if he won't remember this one when he's older, I am going to make sure and take lots of pictures and videotape him the instant he sees what Santa left for him under the tree. At 3, he's just getting the gist of Christmas and Santa and all that goes along with it. He tells me "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" or "Happy New Year" a couple of times a day!
This is the first Christmas I'll be spending away from Missouri, and I'm sad only because I won't see Dad and Sherry. Mom, Darin and Tonya are coming in Christmas Day. I just think it's time we stay home and start our own family traditions here in TN where Jackson will grow up. Tomorrow will be a busy day because I have a lot of cleaning to do, and I have to go to the grocery store. Stay tuned for pictures of Jackson after Santa visits. I plan on taking a lot of them!
Merry Christmas everyone!

















No comments:
Post a Comment