Jackson's school Christmas party is tomorrow at 1:00, and I am in charge of treat bags and an edible take-home treat, whatever that is. I ended up spending too much on the treat bags because I just didn't know where to stop. Plus I didn't get enough little cars and so I have to short Jackson's bag a car. Well, actually I plan on getting one somewhere in the morning after I drop him off at school. Buster will be traveling with us since I have to take him to the vet to get his stitches out! These treat bags did not turn out the way I had envisioned them. In my mind they were so much craftier. Anyway, here they are:
I know. I know. Again with the gingerbread men. Even though they're just marginally edible, I like to decorate them with the icing and stuff. Maybe the kids won't try to eat them anyway! This is they're edible take-home treat. It's better than the edible take-home treat we had at our Halloween party. The mom that had signed up for that just brought a bag of candy bars in (I forgot exactly what kind) and told Ms. Connie to pass them out to them. Seriously. That sure would have been easier on me!
And here are my favorite Christmas decorations. They're like paper mache snowmen from an artist that lives in Hermitage. I have a couple of this Halloween things too. Not sure why I like this stuff so much, but they make me smile :)
My Christmas card tree is starting to get filled up! I love it when it is completely full, which will be any day now!
Here is my display of Jackson and Santa through the years. That one in front was his first year. I guess he was three months old. It's my favorite by far. Last year he wouldn't sit on Santa's lap, so we only have three.
And I wanted to save these pictures and not show them before Christmas since the grandparents are getting these as a gift, but I really want to post them on here because I am so proud of how they turned out. These are Jackson's school pictures, and he is actually looking at the camera and smiling. Unbelievable. That is truly rare!
Yes, his pants are too long, but I just thought they would take from the waist up!
***********************
Here are the stockings I ordered for us this year. There are no monograms on ours yet because they wanted 6.95 to monogram each one, and I'm sure I can find it cheaper around here. They were and are still trying to sell these on eBay for 26.99 and above and they're on sale at Pottery Barn Kids for 12.99. Some people just don't like to hunt around. Anyway, the snowman one is Jackson's. I think I want the multicolor one and then that leaves the red one for Tom!


This post is all over the place because I don't have much going on right now. We're going to Jasper this weekend to celebrate early Christmas. So I'll have lots of pictures next week to post. In the meantime, say a prayer for Tom's grandmother Bernadette. She's in the hospital with some heart issues and she will miss their Christmas get-together. 


This post is all over the place because I don't have much going on right now. We're going to Jasper this weekend to celebrate early Christmas. So I'll have lots of pictures next week to post. In the meantime, say a prayer for Tom's grandmother Bernadette. She's in the hospital with some heart issues and she will miss their Christmas get-together. 




















No comments:
Post a Comment