Thursday, December 11, 2008

14 Days 'Til Christmas!



Jackson and I went to Santa's Workshop at Bass Pro Shop on Wednesday. He had napped and slept in his "big boy" bed on Tuesday, so I wanted to do something special with him. Jackson was not impressed with it because on our way out he said, "I want to go to Santa's workshop!" And I explained to him that's where we had just been for the last 30 minutes, but I guess he had been expecting a little more.

As I said, he did sleep in his "big boy" room on Tuesday, but I had to get up twice with him in the night because it was either too light or too dark in there for him. And when I asked him yesterday if he was going to sleep in there again he said, "I already did yesterday." So I guess he'll be in his crib a while longer. I really don't care how long he's in there, but Tom would like to have some office space. Maybe if he stays in the crib it will stunt his growth and he'll be little a while longer ;)

Well, his pink eye is all cleared up, but yesterday he woke up in the middle of his nap crying, and when I went in to get him he said he was itching all over. I got him into the light and he had red blotches all over his body and was scratching himself like crazy. So I put him in a warm tub with baking soda and gave him Benedryl, because it appeared to be some kind of allergic reaction.

Well, the same thing happened today during his nap! Weird! I repeated the same stuff I did yesterday, and I have pretty much decided he's allergic to pumpkin. Stacy made us some pumpkin bread, which Jackson loves, but he had it yesterday for breakfast and he had it for lunch today at school. So that's the only connection I can come up with. Needless to say, he won't be eating any more until I figure out for sure what's causing his reaction.
I'm tired, so I'm turning in now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails