Okay, we are officially all falling apart, even our dog. Today Jackson and I had Buster at the vet by 7:00 a.m. I had inquired about having a cyst removed from his side too, but after I got the estimate for the teeth cleaning and the cyst removal, I decided that the cyst could just sit on there a while longer. But our vet really wanted to remove it, so he called me and asked if it would hurt my feelings if he removed it at no charge while Buster was already under anesthesia. And I said, nope, won't hurt my feelings at all. He's the best vet, really. I can't imagine our dogs ever going to anyone else. I wish he would take human patients, because I'd be first in line.
Then after we dropped Buster off, I realized that Jackson's eye looked a lot worse, so I called and got him an appointment with a doctor at 10:30. And yes, he has pink eye. So we got the drops for that and are treating that. He doesn't seem to be too bothered by it, though. But of a morning, it's really puffy and yucky. I'm going to keep him home from school tomorrow, for sure.
I still have a lingering cough, going on a month now, and Tom has had a two-day migraine type headache. I would have gone to the doctor today, but there was just too much going on. I am worn out.
Tom picked Buster up on his way home and when I saw the spot on his side, I couldn't believe how big of a place it was that Dr. Fenwick cut out. I think he saw something that didn't look good, but he didn't tell me, he just decided it needed to come out now. This is what it looks like:
I forgot to mention Dad's birthday yesterday! Sorry about that. I have forgotten lots of birthdays on here. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday, Dad! I hope you and Sherry had a good time in Branson. Your birthday present should arrive in a few days. Considering how everyone in this house is feeling, I think it's pretty darn good your gift will only be four days late! Love you!















No comments:
Post a Comment