We decided to go to the Baptist church where Jackson goes to school for trunk-or-treating this year. It was really fun! There were a lot of cars that just had their trunks open and the kids would trick-or-treat them that way. Some people had their RVs there and they had games set up for them. Jackson had a really good time, and he loves to look at his candy in the bucket now. We met Stacy, Michael and Wesley there, so it was fun to spend Halloween with them. Here are a few pictures from our night:


I am sad that we missed our neighborhood trick-or-treating, though, and we hope to somehow do both next year or at least start out at home and then we can go elsewhere. There are just so many kids here in the neighborhood and Jackson has several friends here too that we missed seeing in their costumes.
I have been wanting to take Jackson back out to the same park where we had his two-year pictures taken because I really love the old house there and there's a fort there. It's just a good place for an amateur photographer like me to try out new things. I've been reading up on photography online and I learned that the best time to take outside shots is one hour after the sun rises or one hour before sunset.
So Tom and I decided to take Jackson yesterday to that park, and we got there about 5:00 p.m. I must say, everything was perfect. I have been really disappointed with the quality of some of my pictures here lately and haven't really liked my camera, but I really love some of the ones I got yesterday. They might even be used for Christmas presents somehow, so you grandparents out there, after you look at these, wipe them from your memory, please. I'm really liking my camera again after yesterday ;)
That cute sweater Jackson has on is a Wesley hand-me-down. It was PERFECT for these fall pictures. Thanks, Stacy!
AND HERE IS MY HANDSOME LITTLE MAN:
This one is my absolute favorite!!And there's the red door I'm so fond of!
Love the old fence shot and the hay bale!
Love the old fence shot and the hay bale!I used some digital papers and word art from a designer named Summer Driggs. She designed this kit for her friend whose baby has cancer. All of the money from downloading the kit and making a donation will go to this family. It is such a sad story. You can visit her blog here SUMMER DRIGGS and read the story for yourself. I know I hugged Jackson a little more after reading it. Have a great week!

















No comments:
Post a Comment