Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Paper Doll Family Crisis

Jackson and Sadie played outside at the house some today. Jackson has really liked swinging here lately, and Sadie really likes the "horse" swing. I'm not sure that's what it's called, but that's what she was calling it. So it works for me!


Okay, this is the paper doll family that Sadie, our neighbor who is Jackson's age, made for us. It is hilarious, and I'm afraid pretty telling. Let us dissect each individual paper doll, shall we?


This one is me. I have a raincoat on and have a sheriff's badge and a wand. Pretty powerful, huh? Wow, does that say it all or what! The extra marks on my face are "bumps," as Sadie says, or acne as I call it. Yes, here lately, my face has been horrible! Thanks for being so observant Sadie. Ugh!



This one is Jackson. He is wearing pajamas. Sadie says he's wearing pajamas because "his mommy told him he had to." Wow, she really thinks I'm a task master, huh?






And the most amusing of them all, Tom, or chocolate Tom as we were calling him today. Sadie chose to use a brown paper doll for him. And she also chose to put him in a pink dress. Why? I guess because I have the pants on. And the number 0? Amy said that's just the number she picked out. I guess she feels like Tom is a big zero! Very interesting...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails