Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tom picked me up another charger for my camera battery, so I'm back in business. I took a couple of pictures today while Jackson played outside. It's cold here!




I painted a little, very little, on my ongoing project of his big boy room. Here is the pretty much completed taxi cab. I have to do some touching up around it with the wall color paint, but it is pretty much done. It's the only vehicle that's completely done, but I'll get there. I kind of like how it is turning out. I was unsure at first, but then Jackson walked in today after going to the store with Tom and look at the cab and said, "Wow!" Makes it worthwhile.

I am missing Edwin McCain tonight! That really makes me mad. But first of all, it's on a Sunday night. Second of all, there's really no one who wanted to go with me, and Tom has to stay home with Jackson. So I have to miss him. And who knows when he'll be back. Ugh!
But Jackson has a bad cold and a really bad cough, so I need to be home with him anyway. He got up around midnight hacking his head off, and I rocked him for a while and then he ended up sleeping with me. He seems somewhat better today, but still has a lingering cough.

I think I have found the Christmas cards I'm going to use this year. Well, I've got one picked out, but I won't tell which one. It will be a surprise! Check out the Sweet Shoppe Designs store! I love the colors in these. First we have to get some pictures taken to use in the card. I want to go out to Opryland Hotel where it's, I'm sure, decorated for Christmas. Maybe we can find a tourist wandering around there who will be willing to take our picture!

I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

AWESOME job on the cab! I was just wondering Saturday (and meant to holler at you) how far along you have gotten. I am impressed. . . I could never do that. I failed pumpkin painting, so I know I couldn't do that!! Ha Ha! Good luck w/ the rest!

Sabrina said...

Thanks for that. I am feeling like it's never going to get done. But I'm hoping to have it done this week sometime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails