Monday, November 17, 2008

I was going through some old pictures on my external hard drive and I ran across this one from Jackson's first Christmas, so Christmas 2005. He was only three months old! He looks huge! This is probably my favorite picture of him so far EVER. It's just so him. Seriously, I could take a bite out of those cheeks! I see this expression from him daily, or should I say lack of expression. So sweet.

For some reason I am already getting in the Christmas spirit. Maybe that was the only good thing that came out of me visiting the Christmas Village last weekend. I was really disappointed in it this year. It just seemed like there wasn't anything unique or individual, and that's the kind of stuff I love! Tom was spending the day with Jackson, so I had planned on spending my day there, but instead, I was only there for an hour and a half.

Anyway, I made the above storyboard with some pictures of Jack from last Christmastime and I'm going to print it and hang it somewhere for the holidays. It's a 10x20, but I can print it smaller, as long as I can find a frame!

Mary Jo and John came in today and will be staying until Thursday. We went to eat at Jackson's favorite restuarant tonight, the Mexican Restaurant, as he calls it. And he just now got into bed and it's 10:00 here. Sorry I don't have much to say, but really it's pretty boring around here right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails