WELCOME, FALL!

This is a Halloween craft that I am determined to do this weekend, once I can crawl out from underneath all of my work! This was on Heather Melzer's blog, which I read every day, and I thought it sounded pretty simple to do. I bought the pumpkins today, but now I have to find black tissue paper for the dots. Cute, huh?

Still debating on the Halloween costume for Jackson! I don't know what he will be. We have decided that we are going to go to his school for their "Fall Festival" instead of trick-or-treating. They have a big party and have games and I think it will be fun for him. It starts early, so we'll still have time to come home and trick-or-treat the neighbors we know.


This is a Halloween craft that I am determined to do this weekend, once I can crawl out from underneath all of my work! This was on Heather Melzer's blog, which I read every day, and I thought it sounded pretty simple to do. I bought the pumpkins today, but now I have to find black tissue paper for the dots. Cute, huh?
Still debating on the Halloween costume for Jackson! I don't know what he will be. We have decided that we are going to go to his school for their "Fall Festival" instead of trick-or-treating. They have a big party and have games and I think it will be fun for him. It starts early, so we'll still have time to come home and trick-or-treat the neighbors we know.Until next time...















No comments:
Post a Comment