

I hope you have a great day today!
I am proud you are my brother and I love you!

We're still on the hunt for the perfect Halloween costume, except I think I've pretty much made MY mind up. Jackson changes his mind day to day. But I started thinking that this is probably the last year that I can dress him up in something "cute" and not hear any whining about it from him, so I've decided he's going to be a puppy or a lion. I am watching the puppy costume below on eBay. It still has several days on it.
Jackson really likes this spider costume. It's okay.

And I think this little race car driver is adorable, but he doesn't seem to like it, which shocked me! He's kind of into animals right now. Not that he's not into cars anymore, he still LOVES them, but I guess he would rather dress up like an animal.

This is the puppy costume that I'm hoping to win on eBay. It's really the only one with big floppy ears like I like.
See how cute he'll be in it? I used Photoshop and superimposed his face over the little girl's that was in it, hence the v-neck t-shirt that's so girly looking.
SO WHAT'S YOUR VOTE ON HIS COSTUME? LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
















1 comment:
I think I really like the puppy costume. The spider is cute too, but I think my vote is for the puppy. . . hope you win the bid! I LOVE the Happy Birthday message to Darin. I'll be sure he sees it, when he gets home from work.
Post a Comment