After he fished some, we walked down the trail for a while and saw some wild turkeys and a crane. There were signs posted at different spots on the trail that would tell about different types of trees or talk about the wild turkeys. And he loved to find those signs and then for Tom to read them. It was such a beautiful day!




We are still trying to figure out his Halloween costume, but I've pretty much decided on the puppy one on eBay. It still has three days left on it, though. If I don't get that, I'm back at square 1!Jackson and I are pretty sick right now, Jackson worse than me. We have either severe head colds or it's the flu. Jackson's seems to be all bronchial. I'm afraid he's going to have to miss school this week. Thursday they're off for spring break anyway.
Until next time...















No comments:
Post a Comment