Jackson was not in the best of moods on Saturday, but it was a really nice fall-feeling day, so we decided to go to the pumpkin patch. We like Honeysuckle Hill, which is around Springfield, TN, so off we went. Jackson woke up cranky for whatever reason and things just didn't go his way at the pumpkin patch. You'll notice how happy he looks in all of these pictures. I think I got two or three when he had a smile on his face.
We went through the corn maze, Tom and Jackson rode on the barrel train, which he loved, and then he played in the sand pit with dump trucks and diggers. After we left the patch, we stopped by McDonald's to eat lunch and he just perked right up. I guess we should have skipped the patch and taken him straight to McDonald's. Ugh!


They have like a corn pit there that the kids can take their shoes off and play in, and Jackson seemed to like it initially but then turned to Tom and said, "I want to get out." So that was all of that.

Can anyone spot my little pigs?


Jackson milking a fake cow.


















No comments:
Post a Comment