We are still trying to figure out what Jackson wants to dress up as for Halloween. I have run several ideas past him, and so far the only one he's interested in is Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. This is what his costume would look like. We're limited to certain costumes because he won't wear masks or the like over his face. So this one would work because it is just a little hard hat.
The other costume he's shown some interest in is Kung Fu Panda, but it has a little hat thingy that would drive him over the edge, I'm sure. It's cute, though.
This lion costume would look awfully cute on him too! He likes it, but not as much as the first one.
The other costume he's shown some interest in is Kung Fu Panda, but it has a little hat thingy that would drive him over the edge, I'm sure. It's cute, though.
This lion costume would look awfully cute on him too! He likes it, but not as much as the first one.
And this one is a personal favorite of mine, Spongebob. I think it would be sooooo cute! We've got to decide soon. Hopefully I can get something ordered in the next few days.

Jackson told me today that he will be my baby some other time, that he is Jack Schneider. And I think he's given up his highchair. Yes, he still uses his highchair for breakfast. That's the only time he ever wanted to be in it. But tonight Tom told him he was going to let a baby use it and that Jackson could sit at the table and eat breakfast, and he agreed. I envision him throwing a fit in the morning when it's not in the kitchen, but we'll see. And so far, he says he's going to sleep in his big boy bed tonight. We'll see...
And lastly, here's Jackson giving Barney some love!
















No comments:
Post a Comment