Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY JACKSON!

Our little Jackson turns 3 years old today! I just want to take this time to say how much we love you and feel blessed to have you! Three years ago we became parents. Wow! It's been everything we imagined and more. I am so proud of you! It hurts my heart to think of you growing up and not being a baby anymore, but I also love seeing you grow into a sweet little boy. Happy Birthday! Now, promise me again to stop growing for a while, okay?

Jackson is really loving preschool. They made some kind of ocean bottle that has blue water and shells and little fish in it and he was so excited to show it to me and then Tom once he got home. He did great again today, no tearful good-byes, no clinging to my pant leg, just a "see you later."

Well, I have to start getting things together for his little party on Saturday. Well, actually I have to clean, clean, clean. This house is a wreck! I'll be sure to post pictures from his party. He won't have time to nap that day, so there might be several meltdowns. I'll be crossing my fingers...

Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails