
Happy Birthday, Stacy! Welcome to the 40 Club. It's very exclusive, you know. We'll see you tonight to celebrate the passing of your youth!

I have had so much work here lately and I haven't had time to really play with Jackson, so yesterday before his nap we went outside and played. He is really into making silly faces right now. I guess that's what he's learning from preschool. Speaking of preschool, he woke up this morning and before I even got him out of bed he said, "School day, school day!" I'm glad that he's liking it so much.
This is what he does when I ask him to smile. Not exactly the look I'm going for.
Hanging out in his Tonka!Then we got the bright idea to let him ride down the hill in his Tonka dump truck!

He really thought that was fun!

And if I gave him just the right shove, he would sail down close to his playground dropoff! I can't believe I have a picture of Clay Aiken on my blog, but I just caught an interview yesterday morning with him discussing the fact that he is gay and has come out of the closet. I have to comment on the recent news flash. And here's my comment: Why is this newsworthy? And DUH.


Back to work!

















No comments:
Post a Comment