Monday, May 19, 2008

This picture was taken on Saturday, the first time Jackson saw the ocean, and he was not impressed, I might add.

The next several pics were taken at a little kiddie ride place called The Track where we got free tickets every day from the place where we rented our condo. Jackson LOVED riding the go-karts, but he was all business, as you can see.






Then he wanted to ride these little airplanes. I was afraid it would scare him because they went up and down, and I didn't think he was aware of that, but he really liked them. He waved every time he got around to where Tom and I were. It was like he was in his own little parade.


Here is Jackson and his friend Ronald McDonald. We ate lunch there on Saturday. Jackson calls it AcDonald's Estaurant (McDonald's Restaurant), which makes it sound chic, don't you think? And we probably could have turned around and gone back to Tennessee after he ate and played in there in the little play area. He was over the moon happy in that place. I swear they put kiddie drugs in their food.






These pictures were taken from our hotel stay in Pensacola.


Grandma and Grandpa Hart got in last night and we went to eat at The Back Porch, which was pretty good seafood. They come over to our condo around 9:00 and we went to the beach. Tom and Jackson tried to fly the kite that Tom bought, but there was some malfunction. It wouldn't stay in the air. Jackson was still cautious near the water and he did not want Tom going near it. Tom got in it to swim and Jackson went running out there screaming "Get out, get out!"

After the beach, we came back and swam in the pool for a while. Jackson really, really loves to swim, and I've got him in swimming lessons that start the first of June. He actually does pretty good with the kicking and all. Mary Jo put together a little lunch spread in the condo and we all ate lunch. After they left, Jackson went down for a nap. He has been taking a pretty long one today, which is nice. He was SO exhausted. We're going to meet Grandma and Grandpa Hart out to eat tonight.
I'll try to update again tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails