
Well, it's official, Jackson is going to stay this age forever. I asked him tonight if he would stay like this forever and he said yes. I even had him promise. If it were only that easy. He is growing up so fast, which means I am growing older fast too. Yikes!

He threw a hellacious fit because we wouldn't go outside tonight after he wouldn't eat his supper. Going outside was contingent upon him eating his supper, and so when he didn't, we wouldn't take him outside. So he threw a horrible fit and sat in time-out screaming his head off. But I still wish he'd stay two and a half forever.
We got to see our beach pictures online today that we had taken. As I knew, my hair ruined every picture I was in. Seriously, it was just that windy. But there are four pictures that I really like, so now I just have to figure out what sizes I want them in. I'll post some on here once I get them in the mail. The photographer is supposed to be mailing me all of the proofs.
Here are a couple of layouts I did with some beach pictures. I am not happy with them, but it's all I've gotten done so far!


Have a great weekend!















1 comment:
I really liked the layouts!! He is growing up WAY too fast!!! Can't wait to see the "professional" beach pics! :)
Post a Comment