Thursday, May 1, 2008

15 days till vacation!


I am seriously so excited to go back to the beach, since I haven't been in, oh, two years, and that was in Mexico, and I truly hate Mexico. I haven't found one endearing thing about that country, and I hope never to return there. Give me the Florida beaches any day over that! I am really looking forward to seeing Jackson's face when he sees the ocean for the first time. I really think he'll have a ball!








Jackson knows his name now, so he thinks everyone's last name is Schneider. He calls his dad Daddy Tom Schneider, he calls me Ma or Momma Schneider, he calls Mary Lynn Mar-Mar Schneider and he even calls spiders Spider Schneider. Anyway, just a cute little factoid that Mary Lynn told me I needed to document. It's really funny, actually. But when we're in public and he calls me Ma Schneider, I feel like people think I'm his grandmother, because, as Tom reminded me, I could be, you know. Ugh.

The pictures above were taken at Long Hunter State Park close to our house. There really wasn't much there to do, but Jackson liked running down the pier. There was an old jungly gym type thing shaped like a boat, but the wood looked rotten on it or something. Anyway, he had fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails