He really had a good time in there. I was expecting it to be a nasty, sticky, yucky place, but actually it was pretty clean. The food was so-so, but I was prepared for that. Jackson really had fun on all the rides and games, and he liked to put his tokens into all the machines himself.
We ate in the part of the restaurant that has the big hairy animal jug band, or whatever they call themselves. It's about five animated big furry animals. And it made me wonder: This is probably the only restaurant in the world where it is acceptable to have a big hairy rat as your mascot. Wouldn't that be the last thing you'd want to see in a restaurant? It was a little unsettling to watch it up there dancing and singing as we were eating.
We were pretty excited to have the machines spitting out all these tickets and couldn't wait to see what kind of a prize Jackson would get with 60 tickets! It must be something nice, right, with all those tickets? Wrong. It was a little -- and I mean little -- blue rubber dinosaur whose tail was ripped off before we even got home, I think.


Here are some pictures of Jackson on the digger that we had in our backyard for a couple of days. He really liked watching Daddy digging up the yard. He would wave to him. It was kind of like Daddy was on a ride at the fair or something. So cute.

Jackson has been doing this funny "Ghost Train" thing lately and it makes me laugh. I had him do it for a video, so here it is. I think he got it from a combination of his GeoTrax video and Scooby Doo. I'm not sure. Either way, it's cute.















1 comment:
The "ghost" was TOO FUNNY!!!! He is just so darn cute!!! I really miss him!! Glad you guys had a great vacation and much needed (I'm sure) relaxing Memorial weekend. Thanks for putting up the slideshow. It was kind of sad, though. Just thinking about how much he has grown and how fast he will grow up, made me a lil teary eyed!
Post a Comment