We went to Jasper this past weekend for a visit and to go to Holiday World before the end of the season. Friday night we saw Tom and Mary and went to the famous Birdseye Dairy Barn! And yes, they do have the best ice cream around. I had what's called a Garbage Can, I think, and it was a banana split thrown into a cup with whip cream on top! Yikes! But we did so much walking on Saturday at Holiday World that I'm sure I walked off all of those calories. Yeah, right. ;)Anyway, here are a few pictures from our Holiday World excursion:
Jackson on the carousel
Bumper boats, which he loved!
Safari cars
Freedom Train, which there were more big people on than little people for some reason
Seems like that would hurt his ears, but he said it didn't.
Kima Bay! This big thing dumped water on everybody every so often
Jackson LOVED the water park!
He and Tom did the Lazy River and he really liked that too!
More Lazy River!
And this raft thing went down some long tubes and dumped out in a pool! I thought it would scare him, but NOPE! Was ready to go again and again and again!
And here is how he was shortly after we left the parking lot. I'd say it was a great day! I've been so busy with work and I'm freaking out that I won't have time to get things in order for his party that is coming up! There are so many things that I wanted to have done, but alas, will not be done. Oh, well. I'll do what I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment