Today is Jackson's fourth birthday! It really is unbelievable. Time really is an evil thing. And as much as I try to cherish every moment I have with him, it's like I wake up and the summer is gone and we haven't done all the things that I've wanted to do with him. He'll never be 4 again. This is the only year! I hope it is the best one ever for him! When I think about the time that Tom and I were on the fence about trying to have children, it makes me kind of sad to think how close we came to just not doing it. If I had only had a crystal ball that I could have looked in to see how great this motherhood thing is and how much joy he brings to our lives, we never would have given it a second thought. We truly are blessed!I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am so proud to be your mommy, Jackson, and every day I feel as though I don't deserve you! I could gush on and on, but I'm not very good at that, so I'll just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the light of my life!
Here is a little list of questions I asked him today so we can remember some things he liked when he was four!
Who is your best friend? Giles
What is your favorite kind of food? Chicken
What is your favorite kind of food? Chicken
Where is your favorite place to eat? McDonald's
What are you going to be when you grow up? Help dogs and cats
What is the best thing you like about mommy? I like you to give me food and take me a bath.
What is the best thing you like about daddy? Nothing. Wrestle.
What is your favorite cartoon? Spongebob
What is your favorite color? Blue
What do you like better, ice cream or cookies? ice cream
Do you like morning or nighttime the best? morning
What's your most favorite toy that you play with? trains
















No comments:
Post a Comment