Dad came in to visit this weekend, and we had a nice time. We didn't do anything exciting, which is fine by me. I have still got quite a bit of work on my plate, which keeps me from doing much of anything, much less anything exciting! We did take advantage of the tax-free weekend here in TN and I bought Jackson some long pants for school which will be starting for him September 10.
Jackson and Dad played a lot, and Jackson loved beating him at "Go Fish"! But I'm afraid Dad was letting Jackson win, which his good ol' momma doesn't do, so I'm sure the next time he and I play, there will be tears shed! Jackson seems to make up rules most favorable to him as he goes along. ;)

I have sent family and some friends a Kodak gallery containing around 100 pictures, which most of them look like the same shot! But here is a sampling:
GRILLED CHICKEN PASTA
IN A TOMATO CREAM SAUCE

This is what we had for supper tonight, and it was really good! Tom grilled the chicken on the grill, and I made the sauce and noodles. Jackson even said he liked the noodles, although he didn't eat very many of them. This girl has a great blog, and here is a link to the recipe for this dish:
And here's the blog address: www.kevinandamanda.com
And I'll leave you with this European, I'm pretty sure, who seemed a little bit out of place amongst us rednecks in his turquoise Speedo. But he did have a good tan!


















No comments:
Post a Comment