Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday Preparations!

Lots to share today!



Now that I am a little slower with work (as of tonight), I can focus on Jackson's upcoming 4th birthday party! I have found a place to order some cake and appetizer plates that have monster trucks on them and I have also found a monster truck pinata that I need to get ordered. Hopefully I can do that tomorrow.

I mailed out the invitations today, and here is what they look like! I am pretty pleased with the outcome, since it didn't take me near as long as it did last year to make! I guess I know more about Photoshop this year, so it was easier. Anyway, Jackson said it was cool, so it passed the test! Coming soon to a mailbox near you!

I redacted our address and contact info for any sickos that might happen upon this site and want to drop in! I'm sure the info wouldn't be too hard to figure out with all of our names on the site, but I don't want to make it too easy!

I finally was able to get out Sunday night and listen to some live music! And it was a great show! Ann and Ron went with me to see Edwin McCain downtown. Tom had to go out of town, so he was unable to go. I really forgot how much I loved live music. And he really puts on such a great live show. Too bad it was over around 10:30 and I was home by 11:00 or so. Not such a late night, but that's okay.

AND THE NEXT SHOW I WANT TO GO TO IS MAT KEARNEY IN OCTOBER! Click on the below picture to listen to him if you're interested!


Now, here are some more beach pictures from our June vacation! Someday I will be all caught up on these. I have included some of Shawn and Cathy and their boys, Connor and Evan. The first couple are of the boys in the garden tub. They really had a lot of fun in there together. It was kind of like a small pool for them!








Mom came in last weekend to watch Jackson so that I could go out Sunday night and listen to music and to see Jackson again before his birthday! While she was here, we cooked some, she sewed me some new pillow covers for my porch and she sewed together a birthday banner that I wanted to make for Jackson's party. I'll take a picture of it soon and post. It turned out pretty cute. We made jambalaya one night,and it was really good! Click on this picture for the recipe!
This is a picture of my new pillow covers that I am proud of!
And here is a video of Jackson telling some jokes, which is what he really loves doing these days!
Sorry about the video quality, but we have lost our little camera that takes decent video and I had to use an old camera. Anyway, you get the idea!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails