Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but it's been a busy past week. My birthday was March 1st, and we left for Missouri last Thursday, so I spent my birthday there. Mom got me a coconut cake from Causbie's and she got Jackson his favorite sprinkle cookies. He requested an airplane and flower cookie. Here are some pictures of him enjoying it!




Here is a picture of Jackson getting ready to sleep in his "big boy" bed at Nana's. He napped in it three days. This is the first time he's slept in it. He still slept with me at night. ;)

Mom and Jackson made homeade ice cream to go with my birthday cake. Jackson was really interested in the whole process. He LOVES ice cream. And when it was done, he stuck his head in and licked some right out of the maker.

And then on Saturday it came a blizzard! I mean it snowed and snowed and snowed! And I wasn't prepared. I didn't have a winter coat for me or for Jackson. Who knew that was going to happen? Not me. Well, needless to say, Jackson wanted to play in the snow. So I just had to layer, layer, layer. But even with all that, he didn't have gloves or mittens. And once his hands got cold, the fun was all over.



He had a lot of fun with Pawpaw too. He climbed all over him! I don't think Dad minded, though.


I wanted to be able to post some of the funny things he's been saying lately, but I have run out of energy and time. I'm going to bed. I am really sick of being at this computer. I've done nothing but work on it here lately. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails