Sunday, March 15, 2009

We had a play date today with Wesley, which was great, because Jackson has really been missing him and has been asking to see him this past week. He was really so excited to have him here. They play so well together, which is nice for me. I'm afraid their play dates are numbered, since they will be moving up North in the next few months, so I'm glad they had so much fun today!




This started out as a hug from Jackson but appeared to turn into a headlock.
Jackson is on spring break all this week, so I have to come up with stuff for us to do. There's a place in Rivergate called Monkey Joe's, and we might just go there one day! ;) We are going to Indiana on Thursday to see everyone, and Jackson is ready to go now!

When he sees his Easter gift that awaits him at Papaw's and Mamaw's, he will go APE!
But it's an Easter surprise for him from them. Shhhhh, don't tell! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails